- Auctions are held each Saturday at 6pm
- Previews times are:
- Friday from 10am - 4pm
- Saturday from 10am - 6pm
- Sunday from 10am - 2pm
- The auction building is open:
Weekdays from 9am - 5pm
Seating is on a first come first served basis. Customers have the option of renting a chair
that is reserved for them throughout the season.
The chair rental fee is $10 per year.
- Patrons must obtain a number at the
front desk prior to making bids.
- Proxy bids — if you cannot attend the auction, you may leave a proxy bid
during the preview periods.
- Children may place bids, if accompanied
by a supervising adult.
- 10% Buyer's Premium
- Items are purchased "as is".
There are no refunds.
Items can be inspected prior to the auction.
Preview times are:
- Friday 10am - 4pm
- Saturday 10am - 6pm
- Sunday 10am - 2pm
- Items purchased must be paid for
Saturday night. Roberts' Auction accepts cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover,
and good checks.
- Items purchased Saturday night must be picked up Saturday night or the following Sunday from 10am - 2pm.
- 13% Buyer's Premium
- 3% Discount for Cash or Checks
To Sell Items at Roberts' Auction:
- Items for sale can be dropped off
Sunday 10am - 2pm or by appointment.
- Sellers are encouraged to bring an item list that includes their name and contact information.
- Roberts' Auction welcomes the opportunity to purchase entire estates
Light refreshments will be available on site.